Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon Tartines
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: No cooking!
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 small loaf of Fresh Bread (of your choice)
- 4 oz package of Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon Lox
- 1 cup Tzatziki* (homemade or store bought)
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- Sprouts or Micro Greens
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- *Tzatziki is a Greek cucumber yogurt sauce.
Slice the bread into individual toast slices. Add a layer of tzatziki to each slice, then fold smoked salmon slices on top.
Cut avocado into thin slices and add on top of the smoked salmon.
Sprinkle sprouts or micro greens and finish with a slight sprinkle sea salt and pepper on top.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)