- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb medium Scallops
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, julienned
- 2 Sweet Green Chilies, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
Slice the scallops in thirds, cutting them in a way that preserves the shape and gives a uniform size. Place the scallops in a bowl, add lime juice and marinate for 1 hour.
After an hour, add the garlic, red bell pepper and sweet green chili. Mix thoroughly. Add coriander, tomato, and Jalapeno chilies. Add olive oil and mix well. Serve immediately. If there is any left, refrigerate in the coldest part of your refrigerator (usually the bottom shelf).