- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Halibut Steaks (4 to 6 oz each)
- 4 sheets Aluminum Foil (12" x 18")
- 2 cans Cannelloni Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Tbsp prepared Pesto, divided
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 4 Lemon Slices
Preheat oven to 450°F degrees and combine beans, tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons pesto. Mix well. Center 1/4 of bean mixture on each foil sheet. Top each one with a halibut steak, then drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle halibut with lemon pepper. Top with lemon slices. Double fold end to form 4 packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside packets.
Bake 16 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Halibut should flake when tested with a fork. Serve with remaining pesto.