Alaska Snow Crab Stir Fry
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 lbs Alaska Snow Crab Legs, frozen
- 1/2 tsp Szechwan Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Carrots, peeled & sliced diagonally
- 2 Celery Ribs, sliced diagonally
- 2 Green Onions, sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cored and sliced in strips
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 Tbsp Stir-fry Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Water
Quickly rinse Alaska Snow Crab legs under cold running water to remove any ice glaze.
Place crab in wok or nonstick fry pan. Add seasoning and broth. Heat broth to boiling; reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove crab from pan; cover and keep warm.
Add vegetables to broth and stir-cook for 3 minutes. Blend stir-fry sauce, curry paste, cornstarch and water. Stir into vegetables and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
Serve one cup stir-fry vegetables with Snow crab legs, along with your favorite steamed rice.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)