Crab, Spinach, & Artichoke Flat Bread Bake
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings
- 1 prepared Pizza Crust (Boboli-style, 12-inch)
- 1-1/2 cups prepared Spinach-Artichoke-Parmesan Dip
- 1/3 cup chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 lb Alaska Crab (King, Snow, or Dungeness)
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled Jalapeños, drained
- 2 cups shredded Four-Cheese or Italian-style Cheese Blend
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread spinach dip on crust to 3/4-inch from edge. Scatter with red onion, crab, jalapeños and cheese blend. Bake about 18 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, cut and serve.
Cook’s Tip:For a crisper crust, place pizza directly on oven rack to bake. For easy clean up, put a baking sheet on lower rack to catch any drips.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)