Alaska Kingdom Crab Bites
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: No cooking!
- Yield: 10 servings, or 50 appetizers
- 50 Spinach Leaves, large
- 2 lbs Alaska Crab Meat
- 3/4 cup Ginger, minced
- 3 Limes, whole, 1/4-inch dice (rind on)
- 1 1/2 cups Peanuts, roasted and chopped
- 2 Red or Green Chili Peppers, seeded and slivered
On serving plate or in shallow bowl, place five spinach leaves with leaves facing upward, if possible, or place single spinach leaves on appetizer plates.
Assemble bites by dividing crab into small compact mounds on spinach leaves.
Top each with ginger, lime, peanuts and chili peppers.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)