King Crab Cocktail
- Preparation Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cook time: No cooking!
- Yield: 12 servings
- 3 cups (1 1/2 lb) King Crab Meat
- Lettuce or Spinach Leaves to line the serving cup or dish
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped Celery
To make the cocktail sauce, combine the ingredients and stir to mix. Chill for at least an hour. To assemble the crab cocktail, line the serving dish with the lettuce or spinach leaves. Stir the crab meat, green pepper, and celery together. Stir gently, so that the large lumps of crab meat are not broken. Heap the crab meat mixture on the greens. Spoon the cocktail sauce over the salad. Serve chilled.