Creamy Alaska Crab Penne Pasta Bake
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 32 oz Cream Sauce with herbs
- 10 oz Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 10 oz White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 40 oz Penne Pasta, cooked
- 2 ½ lbs Alaska Crab Meat
- ½ cup seasoned dry Breadcrumbs
Heat convection oven to 400°F.
Fold together the sauce, cheeses, pasta and crab. Transfer 2 cups mixture to individual baking dishes. Top each with breadcrumbs.
Bake until heated throughout and top is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)