- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6 or makes 24 appetizers
- 24 live Clams
- 1 large Garlic Clove, minced
- 4 Tbsp Green Pepper, chopped
- 8 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 Tbsp seasoned Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 450°F degrees. Open clams and discard top shell. Place clams in a shallow baking pan.
In a saucepan, melt 4 Tbsp butter and sauté the garlic and green pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Add remaining butter, lemon juice, and bread crumbs, mixing thoroughly.
Place 1 tsp of mixture on top of each clam, in the shallow baking pan, and bake for 10 minutes.