King Crab Potato Salad
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb small red-skinned Potatoes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup King Crab Meat
- 3 Scallions, white part only, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest, grated
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- freshly ground Pepper, to taste
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Cucumber, sliced (for garnish)
Quarter the potatoes, with their skins. Boil them, until they are easily pierced with the tip of a knife (about 15 minutes). Drain potatoes, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the king crab meat, scallion, parsley, and lemon zest. Toss with a fork to combine. Mix in the oil and lemon juice to coat the potatoes. Season to taste with pepper.
Serve crab salad mounded on a bed of shredded lettuce, surrounded by sliced cucumbers.