Smoked Sockeye Salmon Pizzette
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 10 oz fresh Pizza Dough
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered Red Onion
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata Olives, cut in half
- 4 oz Smoked Sockeye Salmon, chunked
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Roll dough into 2 rounds (6-inches each); transfer to a baking sheet. Brush dough with olive oil. Sprinkle on and arrange half of the goat cheese, green pepper, red onion and olives on each pizzette. Add smoked Sockeye salmon and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)