Alaska King Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 16 to 20 extra large White Mushrooms (1.5 to 2.5 oz each), stems removed, edges trimmed and wiped clean
- 8 oz flaked Alaska King Crab Meat
- 1 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Green Onions
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry Breadcrumbs or Panko
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Boursin Cheese, softened, or herb-garlic flavored cheese spread
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Pimenton or Piment d’Esplette
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9x12-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray (or parchment-lined sheet pan).
In a mixing bowl, blend king crab meat, lemon juice, green onions, mustard, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic salt and pepper. Blend in mayonnaise and Boursin cheese. Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, mound some filling into each mushroom cap. Transfer to a spray-coated cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until thoroughly heated through. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI)